Tuesday 10 April 2012

Books - Goodreads

It's that time again that I've finished a great book - Blue Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson, wrapping up a fantastic trilogy (must read for engineers and many other types I suppose) - and I'm trying to get to start on reading one of my to-reads that await on shelves and floors around the room.

Thing is, I either keep getting distracted and can't get a good start or they don't appeal to me that much so far. That made me log on my facebook weRead app to browse my list of to-reads (but don't have a copy yet) and maybe go buy one, only to find that the app is for some reason inaccessible. So after some searching I found Goodreads and now I have transferred most of my "e-shelf" there (btw the book listing is way better than weRead)

Back to book picks now... I'll probably stick to what I have at home for now (I still have a handful of to-reads) and what I have already started reading a little. Which leaves me with the following:

  • The Hunt for Voldorius - Space Marines Battles novel #3 I think 
  • Nightbringer - Ultramarines series novel #1
  • The portrait of Dorian Gray - matches the two above doesn't it?
  • Ancient Greek History - There's various titles here but I'll probably pass on that since I also have some university work to do during spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment