Wednesday 4 April 2012

Blog restart

I've had this blog in a sort of placeholder mode for some time. It's been mostly inactive for the last year and a half, and before that it was mostly in Greek. But since I have international friends and acquaintances (internet gaming duh) and they are bound to get more if/when I move out to study abroad, I might as well keep this thing going in English.

I'll probably use this as an e-Diary and eventually I'll look back in the things I've written here a few years from now and lol at myself. That is if there is no World Revolution or World War III and there's nukes and EMPs wiping out electronic records and we get knocked back to the Stone Age (note to self: start some good old-fashioned notebook kind of thing to write down thoughts and ideas)

That's about it. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment